Search Engine Optimization
The first 5 organic results get more than 2/3’s of the clicks! Most people will search again rather than visit the second page of the results.
Most people use search engines to research what goods and services are worth their time and money. What you want is to be amongst the top results because the first five organic results get 67.60% of the hits! And if you think those results are a coincidence, then think again: 61% of marketers say improving SEO and page rank are their #1 inbound priorities.
SEO & Search Optimisation
Not getting enough sales? Stop wasting money on online advertising. We know the system of online advertising. Google Ads, SEO, Google adwords & Facebook are very complicated and if you do not know all the tricks of the trade you will throw money in the water. Let us drive your online advertising campaigns. With SEO the trick is to try and outrank your competition to rank higher and convert more leads into business. SEO is a process to get you to rank high in organic search results.
Search Engine optimization is as important as having an online presence. If the search engines like Google and Bing cannot find you, neither will your clients. Google has robots and spiders and crawlers that continuously search the web for websites and new information. It is important that they find your site to get a good ranking. Running Analytics in conjunction with your SEO is very important to understand your rankings and website stats. Dont worry if it sounds Greek…..we know how to do it.
SEO & Google Ads
In today's world you will loose out if your clients cannot find you with SEO on Search Results or on Google Ads. Google is your friend. The competition is getting the business and you are losing out if people cannot find you.
SEO or Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. The term excludes the purchase of paid placement, referring only to the improvement of unpaid results
The Google Statistics are enough to speak for themselves…
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.
- 75% of all users do NOT click through to the 2nd page of Google. It is imperative that your business gets found on the 1st page of Google when clients are searching using your industry keywords.
- SEO is the best marketing channel for conversions (online marketing boasts 14.3% conversion rates with compared with traditional marketing’s 1.7% conversion rates)
- 97% of all internet users search for business or service online before shopping.
- 21% of users access more than one of the search results.
- Google holds 74.75% of the search engine market share.
- 44% of website referral traffic goes through Google.
- 60% of Google searches are done via mobile devices.
- 27% of the global online population is using voice search on mobile.
- 82% of smartphone shoppers conduct “near me” searches.
- Local information is the main goal of 46% of all Google searches.
- 72% of marketers consider relevancy the most critical factor for improving SEO
- 56% of companies have said they plan to increase their content marketing budget.
With these stats in mind, and with the world moving online, can you afford not to be on the 1st page of Google?